- Research Scientist at NASA Ames Research Center
- Deputy Principal Investigator (PI) for the ACESat SMEX NASA Mission proposal
- PI of a new laboratory devoted to Technology Development for Exoplanet Missions (TDEM).
- Lead of the Astrometry Study Analysis Groups (SAG-12) of The Exoplanet Exploration Program Analysis Group (ExoPAG).
- Board Member of the Chile-California Council a policy endeavor that seeks to foster collaboration and knowledge exchange between Chile and California in the areas of Education, Science & Technology, Sustainable Development and Culture.
- Researcher/Optical Engineer, NASA Ames Research Center (Sept 2014 – Present)
- Postdoctoral fellow, NASA Ames Research Center (Sept 2012 – Present)
- Research Associate, The University of Arizona (Aug 2008 – Aug 2012)
- Instrumentation Engineer, European Southern Observatory (July 2003 -July 2008)
- Co-Founder (Yx ltda) / Mechanical Engineer, YX Wireless (1999 – 2003)
- PhD in Optical Sciences, University of Arizona (2012)
- Msc in Mechanical Engineering (ME), University of Arizona (2004)
- Bachelor degree in ME (major) and Astrophysics (Minor), Universidad Católica Chile, (2002)
Honors & Awards
- NASA Postdoctoral fellowship award, 2012.
- First Place Chile-California Council Ideas Contest: Project “AstroSolar”, 2012
- Honorable mention for Outstanding Graduate Student Leadership, University of Arizona, 2011.
- Fulbright International Science and Technology PhD Scholarship, 2008
- Fullbright Commission
- ECOS-CONICYT Master’s scholarship Award, 2003